PUUSTELLI USA CABINETRY TECHNICIAN/INSTALLER
Puustelli USA represents more than 100 years of Finnish kitchen cabinetry innovation, providing homeowners, builders, and designers with the only sustainably made, non-toxic, fully recyclable and reusable cabinetry option available. With demand in the North American market increasing, we’re looking for a cabinet technician/installer with an immediate start date to join our growing team.
Your role/Key responsibilities
• Assembling cabinetry
• Receiving container shipments
• Puustelli USA assembly facility maintenance, including responsibility for stock updates, electronic bookkeeping and physical organization of space
• Scheduling installations, coordinating logistics with designers, and getting products ready for installation
• Obtaining verification measurements at client sites for cabinetry installations
• Puustelli cabinet installation at client sites (on the job training provided for installation)
• Misc. additional cabinetry installation and warranty repairs as needed
• Upward mobility and taking on more managerial level tasks and responsibilities; including installation site quality control, serving as PM at installation sites and managing communication between clients and third-party service providers, taking an active role in improving process flow and ordering systems, taking responsibility for ad hoc tasks and problem solving with industry partners, service providers, and clients.
Basic qualifications and desired skills
• HS Diploma/G.E.D. required
• 3-5 years of experience with background in carpentry, construction, commercial structure or logistics preferred
• Experience using power tools and equipment safely
• Reliable transportation and availability for out of state travel as needed
• Can-do, positive attitude with tendency for quick and reliable problem solving
• Teachable and quick to learn, with a keen interest and ability for process improvement
• Willingness to grow in this role and with the company as service areas expand across US
• Effective, strong communication skills
• Self-starter who also enjoys working in a team environment
• Availability to work on site at Puustelli USA assembly facility in Edina, Minnesota Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
• Lifting and bending to move items up to 60 lbs
• Must be able to work at heights and/or confined spaces
• Grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, crawling, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
Pay commensurate with experience. Growth opportunity for managerial role available. Benefits include 3 weeks of paid vacation and federal holidays. On-the-job training to become a Certified Puustelli Installer also provided.
Learn more and apply:
If you’re looking to join a fun, dedicated and growing team with personal potential for increased growth and responsibility, we look forward to hearing from you. Email your resume, cover letter, examples of previous work (if applicable) and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Puustelli USA
Puustelli USA is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and has since 2016 provided more than 400 homeowners with state-of-the-art ecological and non-toxic kitchen cabinetry solutions that surpass the highest standards of indoor air quality. With a flagship showroom located in Edina, Minnesota, Puustelli USA also services the Washington DC metro area and locations across the United States based on special requests.
About Puustelli Kitchens
Puustelli kitchen cabinetry represents more than 100 years of excellence in Scandinavian kitchen design and cabinetry manufacturing. We’re experts at maximizing the use of space to create beautiful, unique kitchens in any home, and our elegant kitchen cabinetry follows the true principles of Scandinavian design: simplicity, clean lines, and smart solutions for every possible use. We offer a comprehensive kitchen cabinetry service that includes kitchen design, cabinetry, countertops, hardware, and installation.