Community Aid & Diversity Awareness
NARI of Minnesota is dedicated to creating awareness while exemplifying diversity and inclusion in all it’s forms, while also supporting our Twin Cities as we re-imagine and re-build our communities.
You have asked how you can help get involved. Here’s how: Please join our task force and/or contact us to volunteer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Community & Diversity Task Force has been created for the immediate need to:
- Pursue & take in member inquiries and volunteers
- Explore and investigate partnerships
- Funnel volunteers toward philanthropic opportunities
- Assess community and association needs toward aid & awareness
The Diversity Outreach Subcommittee has been created for the long term need to:
- Diversify the NARI of MN membership base, for broader perspectives and opportunities
- Develop and foster partnerships with complimentary organizations and community leaders
- Foster the inclusion of all races, ethnicities, genders, abilities, orientations, and all identities whatsoever
- Partner with educational, youth, and correctional organizations to develop a robust and diverse workforce
The Diversity Awareness Programming Initiative has been created for the immediate and short term need to:
- Help answer the tough questions our members are grappling with about personal and systemic bias and implicitness
- Provide sensitivity education and awareness around diversity in the workplace and in the remodeling industry
- Create ongoing curriculum for enhanced inclusiveness and awareness
If you are interested in one or many of these topics, we urge you to contact the office for more information. email@example.com
To learn more about one of our newest partnerships, and get involved directly and immediately, please see Wanted: NARI Members for Twin Cities Rebuilding Effort.
We will be having a Diversity Task Force meeting on Tuesday, July 14th at 9 a.m. Scroll below to find the Zoom meeting information.
Any NARI-MN member that is interested in attending my do so.
Here is the link,
Topic: Diversity Task Force
Time: Jul 14, 2020 09:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 3842 5358
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83238425358#,,,,0#,,091923# US (Chicago)