2018 May 8 Monthly Meeting
Name: 2018 May 8 Monthly Meeting
Date: May 8, 2018
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM CDT
Registration: Sorry, registration for this event has been closed.
Thank you to our Meeting Sponsor
NARI - MN May Monthly Meeting
How to Design & Remodel for Independence & Dignity...
Without Talking About It
Program HighlightsUnderstand why Living In Place is important for everyone, and how it goes beyond Universal Design and Aging In Place. Learn design and product ideas that will change your clients’ world. Embrace a different strategy for suggesting home modifications. Discover the importance of collaborative teams for your clients’ home accessibility, comfort and safety. Outline your next steps for success.
Louie Delaware, CLIPP, BSME, MBA, ACPC, CAPS
- Co-Founder Living In Place Institute
- BS-Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MBA, University of Colorado-Denver
- Five industry certifications
- National media home safety speaker
- 22 years in research and development for medical and analytical devices
- Recipient of the international R&D 100 award for Advanced Technologies
- Founder of US Safety Pros - Childproofing, radon testing & mitigation, home accessibility and home safety services
- Provided services in over 3,500 homes