We are looking for a dedicated and reliable individual to join our team!
- If you are interested in learning new skills and developing a career in the drywall and painting industry...
- If you enjoy hands-on work and a fast-past work environment...
- If you are detail-oriented and love being organized...
- If you want to work with and assist a team of experienced professionals on amazing high-end residential projects...
Then you have found your ideal job!
- Prepare and maintain site protection and dust containment during the drywall process
- Maintain jobsite cleanliness and organization standards during the drywall process
- Complete final clean-up at the end of each project
- Assist drywall technicians on projects
- Stock vans and deliver materials and equipment
You are the ideal candidate we are looking for if you...
- Are Committed and driven to do whatever it takes to exceed expectations. Take 100% ownership of your actions and results.
- Have a positive Attitude and are solutions-oriented.
- Are Reliable by consistently following through on commitments and can be counted on to deliver expected results.
- Always pursue Excellence, strive for continuous improvement, take pride in your work, and bring your best every day.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in a labor or customer service position
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Have strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to follow systems and processes
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with electronic tablets or applications
Salary and Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays + Birthday
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Contribution
- Profit Sharing
Since 2001, Distinctive Drywall & Painting has been in the business of providing premium drywall and painting finishes with the utmost focus on the details. It's our purpose to always deliver a stress-free and exceptional experience that creates customers for life.
We are dedicated to continuous improvement and setting new standards. We strive to consistently deliver The Distinctive Difference to our customers. We are inspired to make a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. It is the policy of Distinctive Drywall & Painting to provide equal employment opportunity (" EEO ") to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Distinctive Drywall & Painting will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting
1474 92nd Lane NE, Suite 100
Blaine, MN 55449
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.