We are looking for skilled Drywall Foreman to join our team!
Our work is our art! We pursue it with a commitment to excellence and strive to deliver the Distinctive Difference every day. Our new Drywall Foreman will bring their experience and leadership and be an integral part of our team!
- Coordination of drywall projects
- Identify and ensure all materials, tools and equipment needed to complete scope of work is on-site prior to start of each phase
- Clearly communicate scope of work and project expectations to crews
- Leads and manages on-site job performance of drywall installation, taping, spraying, and sanding crews
- Ensures projects are on schedule and quality meets company expectations
- Inspect work throughout the drywall phase and ensure quality expectations have been achieved
- Educate and train team members on company best practices
- Communicate project status to internal team and customers
- Completes final walk-throughs to ensure all company standards are met
- 4+ years of relevant foreman/supervisor experience in the construction industry
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Proven track record for managing multiple crews and projects
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints/plans
- Proficient time management skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in training and mentoring others
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with electronic tablets, applications, or construction software is preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Salary and Benefits:
- Highly competitive pay
- Company Vehicle or Fuel Allowance
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays + Birthday
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Contribution
- Profit Sharing
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity, then take the next step! All qualified candidates should go to our Careers page on our website http://www.distinctivedrywallinc.com/careers/ and click on View Our Current Opportunities. Select the position and complete the Apply Now section. Resumes can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 2001, Distinctive Drywall & Painting has been in the business of providing premium drywall and painting finishes with the utmost focus on the details. It's our purpose to always deliver a stress-free and exceptional experience that creates customers for life.
We are dedicated to continuous improvement and setting new standards. We strive to consistently deliver The Distinctive Difference to our customers. We are inspired to make a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. It is the policy of Distinctive Drywall & Painting to provide equal employment opportunity (" EEO ") to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Distinctive Drywall & Painting will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting
1474 92nd Lane NE, Suite 100
Blaine, MN 55449
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.