Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel, one of the top remodeling companies in the Twin Cities area, has an immediate opening for a full-time professional field painter to join our growing team.
This position involves scheduled travel & start times to metro area jobsites to apply finishes on external and internal surfaces such as ceilings, walls, millwork, cabinets, etc…as directed. In many cases your work may be the last thing needed to complete the job, so this position is critical to our reputation for timeliness as well as quality craftsmanship. In addition, some of these homes will be professionally photographed and may end up on the Remodelers Showcase Home Tour, or in magazine articles. We are looking for conscientious, meticulous painters that see their job as being more than just putting brush to surface, but as an integral part to the overall success of each project.
Now in it’s 35th year, Murphy Bros. added a dedicated Paint & Fine Finishing division in 1997 to serve both internal design/build clients and external non-Murphy Bros. Remodeling customers, such as other builders and homeowners.
HIGHLY RATED PAY & BENEFITS:
- Full time - Monday through Friday work schedule
- Competitive compensation plan
- Fuel stipend
- Health insurance
- Cafeteria - Flex spending account
- Simple IRA w/ company match
- Paid holidays and vacation pay
- 3-5 years experience in general interior & exterior painting
- Ability to do follow directions and problem solve minor challenges on the fly
- Ability to work in a group and individually
- Dependable transportation and basic hand tools
- Understanding of how to relate positively with homeowners
- Punctual & responsible
To learn more visit Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel at www.mbros.com
TO APPLY Please complete your on-line application here or call 763-780-3262.