Installer Technician - SLH Home Systems
An incredible opportunity to work for our established Security and Communications company is now available!
This position is responsible for wiring and installation of alarms, intercoms, antennas, satellites, phones, home theaters, and speakers in residential and small business properties.
Primary Duties include:
- Wires existing homes and pre-wires new construction job sites including phones, TV, intercom, speakers, alarm systems, home theater, and other low voltage equipment.
- Performs basic/entry-level troubleshooting of alarm system and audio video operational problems which may include responding to service calls.
You also will have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Effective written/verbal communication
- Demonstrated customer/team member courtesy
- Ability to regularly lift up to 75-100 lbs.
- Observe legal and defensive driving practices.
- Operate and perform maintenance on company vehicles.
- Math ability – ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- High school diploma plus a minimum of six months of experience performing duties described above and/or in electronics is required. Post high school training in electronics is preferred.
- Registered PLT tech preferred but not required. A Power Limited Technician License a plus!
- Must be able to pass extensive background, criminal check, reference, and motor vehicle check.
- Previous alarm tech experience highly preferred.
We are eager to have the ideal candidate join the SLH family and make a career with us. We will train the right candidate.
Range: Hourly depending on qualifications and experience.
Benefits offered: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance