Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel, one of the top remodeling companies in the Twin Cities area, has an immediate opening for a full-time professional Lead Painter to join our growing team.
As the Lead Painter you are the on-site manager for each painting project that you are assigned to—responsible for the overall quality of work, assigning tasks to and the performance/ behavior of painting subcontractors, painters and laborers and the appearance of your job site. While reporting to the assigned project manager for your job, one of your top priorities will be to keep the project on schedule, using your project management knowledge and experience in the application of paints, wood finishes and specialty coatings to make key decisions/adjustments in the field.
Now in it’s 35th year, Murphy Bros. added a dedicated Paint & Fine Finishing division in 1997 to serve both internal design/build clients and external non-Murphy Bros. Remodeling customers, such as other builders and homeowners.
HIGHLY RATED PAY & BENEFITS:
- Full time - Monday through Friday work schedule
- Competitive compensation plan
- Fuel stipend
- Health insurance
- Cafeteria - Flex spending account
- Simple IRA w/ company match
- Paid holidays and vacation pay
- 6 or more years experience in painting & project managment
- Able to develop production plans including assessment of material, labor and equipment needs
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Tactful in addressing complaints with homeowners
- Dependable transportation and skilled at advanced paint tools
- A good delegator without being a micro-manager
- Punctual & responsible
To learn more visit Murphy Bros. Design | Build | Remodel at www.mbros.com
TO APPLY Please complete your on-line application here or call 763-780-3262