We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team!
Our work is our art! We pursue it with a commitment to excellence and strive to deliver the Distinctive Difference every day. Our new Project Manager will bring their experience and leadership and be an integral part of our team!
- Manages all aspects of drywall and/or painting projects from planning, scheduling, quality, budgets, oversight of production team, and customer satisfaction
- Aligns project resources with scope of work
- Schedules internal team and subcontractors to complete work within customer timelines
- Directs and coordinates work to ensure projects are on schedule, within budget, and executed flawlessly
- Ensures quality and customer satisfaction is at the highest level
- Acts as the main point of contact for customers while projects are in-progress
- Ensures company best practices are being followed consistently
- Manages project budgets to ensure project profitability goals are met or exceeded
- Ensures timely invoicing of projects; executes change orders and work orders
- Builds and maintains a high-performing production team
- Minimum of 4 years of project management experience; construction industry preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing direct reports
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Ability to manage project schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- Ability to manage quality; has high attention to detail
- Ability to lead, manage, and hold others accountable
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with electronic tablets, applications, or construction software is preferred
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Salary and Benefits:
- Highly competitive pay
- Company Vehicle or Fuel Allowance
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays + Birthday
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity, then take the next step! All qualified candidates should go to our Careers page on our website http://www.distinctivedrywallinc.com/careers/ and click on View Our Current Opportunities. Select the position and complete the Apply Now section. Resumes can also be emailed to email@example.com.
Since 2001, Distinctive Drywall & Painting has been in the business of providing premium drywall and painting finishes with the utmost focus on the details. It's our purpose to always deliver a stress-free and exceptional experience that creates customers for life.
We are dedicated to continuous improvement and setting new standards. We strive to consistently deliver The Distinctive Difference to our customers. We are inspired to make a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. It is the policy of Distinctive Drywall & Painting to provide equal employment opportunity (" EEO ") to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Distinctive Drywall & Painting will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting
1474 92nd Lane NE, Suite 100
Blaine, MN 55449
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.