Sales Account Representative – Residential Builder / Remodeler Accounts
Innovative Surfaces has an immediate opening for an experienced sales professional/account representative with prior experience in the Kitchen & Bath industry to join our team.
For over 35 years we have been providing distinctive and unparalleled quality custom countertops to our customers. As part of the team, you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is truly a rewarding aspect of your career with Innovative Surfaces. We expect potential candidates to embody our core values: You’re Compassionate, You Thirst for Continual Improvement, You’re Innovative, You Maintain a Customer Focus, and You’re Collaborative.
WHY CHOSE INNOVATIVE SURFACES?
Our employees are the lifeblood of the company and in addition to providing competitive wages and benefits, we also offer many activities that include: community involvement, helping those in need in the community, interactive events and competitions, wellness plan offerings, and social activities – all delivered in a manner that ensures we have FUN at work too!
- Promotion and sale of our offerings to residential contractors in the new construction and remodeling market segments. This is a B2B sales position.
- Service and grow an existing customer base in the greater Twin Cities and surrounding area. Focusing on high end / mid-volume home builders and remodelers.
- Must be self-motivated, tenacious, and can demonstrate their ability to effectively work with small to mid-size construction contractors.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Represent Innovative Surfaces with the highest level of professionalism and be the ambassador for Innovative Surfaces’ brand.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the Innovative Surfaces team.
- Attend industry association and customer events as applicable (will include occasional evenings and weekends).
- Provide existing customer base with sales support and updates. Identify and pursue further opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Ensure customers are routinely visited and call histories are maintained for customer interactions.
- Create and Provide customer training on products and services offered by Innovative Surfaces.
- Identify, pursue, and develop new customers with a focus on providing a win/win partnership that will generate profitability for both Innovative Surfaces and our customers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior outside sales experience in a related industry (minimum of 2 years)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and Outgoing personality
- Strong organizational skills
- Good risk assessment and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to adapt and to work with a team
- Ability to read residential prints and cabinet drawings
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office products, etc.)
- Have and maintain a current driver’s license with a respectable driving history
- Post-Secondary Degree or Certificate in the Kitchen & Bath Industry
- Prior product knowledge/exposure
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This is a non-commission salary position.
- Company car, laptop, and cell phone will be provided.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life, 401k with company match and profit-sharing, Charitable Donations Match, Wellness programs, Community & Social programs, Employee discounts.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V