Handyman Matters, an award winning Professional Handyman company, licensed, bonded, insured, NARI member is seeking additional professional craftsmen. This is a direct employee position (not a sub-contractor) and we are looking for ONLY the highest quality and highest skill level people. Part time or full time and skilled retirees are always welcome.
Only contact us if:
- You live in the immediate Metro area
- You have at least 7+ years experience in the professional handyman or construction industry
- You are highly skilled doing carpentry, trim, doors, drywall installation and repairs, bathroom remodels, tiling, flooring, painting, etc.
- You are 100% sure you know everything there is to know about these projects so that you can work without supervision and meet our customer’s demands for quality work done on time
- You have access to a smart phone with email for daily job dispatching
- You have a late model truck/van with a valid license and proof of insurance
- You have all the appropriate tools
- You are willing to provide solid references, pass a background check and drug testing
A resume/work history with your home zip code are required for your response to be considered.