Are you an experienced Jobsite Superintendent/Foreman who truly cares about delivering quality? Or, are you a Journeyman Finisher who wants to take that next step in your career and grow with a professional company?
If so, we want you on our team!
- If you enjoy working on high-end luxury projects where attention to detail and quality are the #1 priority...
- If you have a passion for executing projects like a well-oiled machine...
- If you have the ability to lead and motivate people to get results...
- If you love challenging the status quo and strive for excellence in everything you do...
Then you have found your ideal job as a Project Foreman!
- Assists with the planning and coordination of drywall projects
- Communicates scope of work and expectations to crews
- Leads and manages on-site job performance of drywall installation, taping, spraying, and sanding crews
- Ensures projects are on-track and that we are delivering the Distinctive Difference on every project
- Completes final quality inspections
- 4+ years of relevant drywall or project foreman experience; Journeyman level is preferred but not required
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Proven track record for managing multiple crews and projects
- High attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints/plans
- Proficient organizational skills
- Proficient time management skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in training others
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with electronic tablets, applications, or construction software is preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Highly competitive pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays + Birthday
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Contribution
- Profit Sharing
- Less than 5% travel may be required
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity, then take the next step! Visit us at https://distinctivedrywallinc.prevueaps.com/jobs/ to submit your application!
Distinctive Drywall & Painting
1474 92nd Lane NE, Suite 100
Blaine, MN 55449
Since 2001, Distinctive Drywall & Painting has been in the business of providing premium drywall and painting finishes with the utmost focus on the details. It's our purpose to always deliver a stress-free and exceptional experience that creates customers for life.
We are dedicated to continuous improvement and setting new standards. We strive to consistently deliver The Distinctive Difference to our customers. We are inspired to make a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. It is the policy of Distinctive Drywall & Painting to provide equal employment opportunity (" EEO ") to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Distinctive Drywall & Painting will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.