Painting Service Technician
We are looking for a highly talented Painting Service Technician to join our team!
- If you enjoy the fine details, putting on the final touches and ensuring the quality of work is to a level of excellence...
- If you take pride in your work and see it as your craft...
- If you enjoy working on high-end luxury projects where attention to detail and quality are the #1 priority...
Then you have found your ideal job!
- Complete punch list and warranty projects
- Complete small drywall repairs as needed
- Complete touch-ups and ensure quality throughout meets company standards
- Leads color-matching/sample process
- Work with designers, customers, paint vendors, etc. on custom color match applications
- Mix and match colors of paint, stain, and varnish with correct additives to obtain desired colors and consistencies
- Identify products and methods needed to achieve desired finishes
- Provide sample boards and options
- Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, lacquer and other finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
- Typically, smaller projects under 50 hours
- Interior and Exterior projects
- Custom wood finishes/specialty features and details
- Pre-finish projects
- Adhere to company quality, cleanliness, and professionalism standards
You are the ideal candidate we are looking for if you...
- Are Committed and driven to do whatever it takes to exceed expectations. Take 100% ownership of your actions and results.
- Have a positive Attitude and are solutions-oriented.
- Are Reliable by consistently following through on commitments and can be counted on to deliver expected results.
- Always pursue Excellence, strive for continuous improvement, take pride in your work, and bring your best every day.
- Minimum 3+ years of professional painting work experience in new residential and remodeling
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to complete all phases of the painting process
- Ability to consistently achieve high end enamel and varnish finishes
- Ability to cut in crisp lines with a brush and rollout walls uniformly
- Ability to match hand and specialty textures as well as other spray textures
- Experience on stilts, ladders, scaffolding, lifts and booms
- Experience in performing light drywall work, including patching and repairs on walls and ceilings
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Have creative problem-solving skills
- Have a strong focus on customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with electronic tablets, applications, or construction software is preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays + Birthday
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Contribution
- Profit Sharing
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity, then take the next step! All qualified candidates should complete their application today. Visit us at https://distinctivedrywallinc.prevueaps.com/jobs/ to submit your application!
Since 2001, Distinctive Drywall & Painting has been in the business of providing premium drywall and painting finishes with the utmost focus on the details. It's our purpose to always deliver a stress-free and exceptional experience that creates customers for life.
We are dedicated to continuous improvement and setting new standards. We strive to consistently deliver The Distinctive Difference to our customers. We are inspired to make a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. It is the policy of Distinctive Drywall & Painting to provide equal employment opportunity (" EEO ") to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Distinctive Drywall & Painting will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Distinctive Drywall & Painting
1474 92nd Lane NE, Suite 100
Blaine, MN 55449
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.